Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 15, 2011

VIP Shop Hop

I have been dying to share the newest Who's that Girl with all of you - because you are seriously going to LOVE the fun new shape this month. Its a circular stamp set the first Who's That Girl in this shape, and I must say.....I love the possibilities.

Want to know what the VIP Kit is all about? It is your chance to get your hands on the upcoming Who's That Girl two weeks ahead of schedule - and each month, a fabulous selection of product is bundled with the stamp set. This month - one of those bundled items is a Die-namics die! Here's the direct link to the kit in case you're looking....


If you've just tripped across our hop, you'll want to start over up at the MFT Blog - so that you don't miss a single stop along the way.

I went with a classic My Favorite Things pink, black and white creation today - because I knew I wanted to use this beautiful music note paper from Echo Park's Be Mine collection. I'm still on a roll with my Simply Scallops die from last month! I've layered a Divine Twine bow right over the top. I love that the die is wide enough for a little embellishment!


I've gone ahead and finished off the inside, working hard to make that a habit.... and I've used More Essential Sentiments to turn this into a Birthday Card! In my mind, that sheet music is Happy Birthday (though since I can't read sheet music, who really knows.....)


Your next stop on tonight's hop is Julie Dinn and lucky me, I've already seen her sample..... and it is beautiful!! Have a great time on our hop tonight, and be sure to grab yourself some a la modes, and this amazing VIP Kit while they're still in stock!

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover