Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 14, 2011

Wishing you Luck

Good morning everyone! Its already the middle of February (hooray - does that mean all this snow will start to melt now?) so it is time for our My Favorite Things mid-month release.

If you've been following us a while, you know that the mid-month release is two a la modes, and a new VIP Kit! I'm a little late to the posting game today - I've been up to my eyeballs in Valentines prep for my two food allergic boys - and woke this morning to find I'd totally spaced on my blog posting for the day. Whoopsie!

Without further ado, here's a quick peek at Wishing you Luck. She'll be available Tuesday, February 15th at 10pm EST. I just *happen* to be Irish, so I'm loving this set, but it also comes with several companion sentiments that make it just about perfect for anyone!


I finished off the inside using the same Basic Grey Pyrus papers and the same general layout....


Please be sure to visit the MFT Blog today for a full list of designers participating in previews today and I'll see you tomorrow with another preview!




9 Comments    Post a Comment:

Michele Boyer said...

I love these papers, Joanne! So pretty! (And your bows are *always* pretty!)

CraftyMomOf3 said...

beautiful Jo!!! i LOVE that image!!

Jodi Collins said...

She is SO darling Joanne!

Queen Mary said...

Joanne, the ribbon and twine work so well together! There's alot for me to learn about in this card! TFS!

Vickie Z said...

Learned something new...facts anyway (Irish comment). I need some new papers (yeah!!!). Dang, one more Al la Mode coming to my house!!! Wonderful card!,

Vickie Z said...

Learned something new...facts anyway (Irish comment). I need some new papers (yeah!!!). Dang, one more Al la Mode coming to my house!!! Wonderful card!,

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Oooo! So pretty. :)

Kimberly Gajewski said...

FABULOUS, Joanne (as always!) This image is just darling and you've colored her up perfectly! :D

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so cute!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover