Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 31, 2011

Hello!

As I was rifling through my patterned papers, I ran across this pretty yellow one, and my Pure Innocence Honey Bee came to mind. And I just so *happened* to have to clean up and put away my "Say What?" stamp set... but before I put it away, I thought I'd give it another inking.

I love that you can use the "Say What?" set and Die-namics die to add sentiments to any of your existing stamps, or make a FABULOUS Sentiment only card like Jody did here.

I sure hope you're ready for some serious enabling, because Teasers for the April release for My Favorite Things begins tomorrow. Be prepared to bag your sandwiches for work next week, and feed your family lots of pasta, because you're going to have a l-o-n-g wish list... just sayin'

....see you tomorrow....

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover