Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 30, 2011

You Rule!

Its Wednesday - which means that I've whipped up a little something for you using this week's amazing sketch from My Favorite Things. We're now up to our 13th sketch this year! And me, I'm still loving this new paper from My Mind's Eye - Stella Rose.


I still had a la modes: You Rule on my desktop, and its so stinkin' cute I wanted to ink her up again! And I used the additional sentiments to make it more of a "friendship" card than strictly just for a teacher. I stamped the A+ as well as the coordinating sentiment to the inside, and stitched everything up.....


I really, really hope that you'll ink something up for this week's sketch and add it to the Gallery on Splitcoast Stampers. After all, one lucky participant will win a $15 voucher to the MFT Boutique, and if you're using MFT Stamps in your sample, that will be a $20 voucher! We've got a release coming this coming Tuesday, so trust me when I tell you that you'll REALLY want a few extra bucks to spend.


Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog today for a full list of designers participating in this week's Wednesday Stamp Club challenge. I just *love* seeing what stamps came to mind for everyone with the weekly layout!

11 Comments    Post a Comment:

Eva said...

Joanne, your card is just FABULOUS.....you are a master of combining the most gorgeous papers together in a perfect way! Hugs..

Megan said...

I love all the blue shades! The inside is TOTALLY perfect, too.

Nancy Guse said...

Great card, I love those colors!!!

Karen Motz said...

So sweet and uncluttered...and I adore the inside!!!

Jodi Collins said...

TOO cute Joanne! I LOVE these papers too!!! The sentiment treatment inside is so fun!

Country Mouse said...

Love the color combo, what a cute card!!

Katie Skiff said...

Very cute, with your blues and the zig zag stitching!! ♥

Lisa H. said...

the blues and kraft make me smile. looove what you did here.

Arlene said...

What a pretty card Joanne! I love the blues. That MME paper is just awesome! :-)

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Lovely card, Joanne! It's so pretty on the inside and out! Your stitching is simply FABULOUS! :D

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is FANTABULOUS!!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover