Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 29, 2011

Blingy Rosette

Here's a real mixy.matchy card for you today. But sometimes that's totally the most fun... I dug through all the different papers in all the Stella Rose collections from My Mind's Eye and picked a whole bunch I loved, and dug out a variety of Die-namics I wanted to play with and some embellies and just had fun stamping.......


I *seriously* love the texture on this woodgrain patterned paper. I also had just enough of this polka dotted paper to make a Rosette with my Die-namics. Have I mentioned that I love that Die-namics make such wonderful use from all the smaller sized scraps. My circular center of the rosette was made with the Sweet Stack Die-namics.

Yesterday at Michael's, I found a new piece of bling, it is a set of graduated circles. .....swoon.... And I overlayed one right over the top of my rosette. So really, this card will not fit in an envelope, but who cares, it has felt, a rosette, bling, a real wooden button and cappucino twine. Who really needs an envelope anyways. :)

You've spied me using the More Essential Sentiments set again, and it is just that. Essential. I'm going to work on bulking up my stash of birthday cards, why oh why do I never have one ready to go. Would you believe I had to BUY A CARD the other day at Target (hangs head in shame...)

Please join me in wishing my sweet mom a Happy Birthday today! You can bet though that I'll have a card made up especially for her when I see her for lunch this coming Friday. I couldn't clearly give her a card that she's seen here first on the blog.... so I'll have another birthday card to share with you next week if you need ideas.

6 Comments    Post a Comment:

Renee said...

very cool Joanne, Love the colors you choose. hugz n blessings.

Sarah Gough said...

Happy Birthday to Joanne's Mom!

I love this Joanne...I SO check to see which dies my scraps will fit, I don't think I even CAN make a card without a die-namic anymore!

Karen Motz said...

Love the fun mix on this card!!! Happy Happy birthday to your Mom!!! She shares her special day with my Dad! :-)

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Happy Birthday Joanne's Mom! (Joanne...you'll have to head over to my blog...we have something in common...lol!) Beautiful card! Look at that wonderful mixture of Die-namics! I just got the More Essential Sentiments set! I LOVE it! :D

Kathy Camasso said...

Happy Birthday to yuor Mom! She shares her special day with my husband Bob too; I guess 3/29 is a popular day!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so gorgeous...love it!!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover