Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 28, 2011

You ROCK my world.

Just a quick reminder that tonight is the new release for my friends over at The Cat's Pajamas. If you've read here a while, you know how I feel about the penguins... and this month, they've formed their own little rock band in the new set Idols. The set will be available beginning tonight, but lucky me, I was able to pick one up at Alma's in store event at Right at Home Scrapbooking over the weekend!

Combined with my new favorite paper My Mind's Eye Stella Rose (also from Right at Home) and the sketch from Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch.


I have a feeling this will be a go to set for my little boys. As a mom to a second grader, he's finding some of my stamps a little baby-ish for him, and this is one that I think will pass muster for friends birthdays etc. Also, he'd really love to play the drums in a few years. Personally, I'm praying he'll choose another instrument. Drums are expensive and um, lets be serious.... noisy!

Be sure to head on over to the TCP Member Company Forum for all the details on their amazing new release. But watch out, If need be, I'll fight you for a pinwheel CutUps die! *giggle*

2 Comments    Post a Comment:

Chris said...

OMG, it's been forever since I've been here. when you were on the Karen's DT I was always here on Sunday. I gotta get a schedule cause I NEED to get here regularly.

CraftyMomOf3 said...

seriously??? this could NOT be cuter!!! love love it!!

XOXO

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover