Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 27, 2011

My Heart Spins.....

I'm such a lucky girl! Kim from My Favorite Things and Alma from The Cat's Pajamas were here in Boston for the weekend for a tradeshow, had a full day of Make and Takes at my LSS Right at Home - which is 15 minutes from me. It was so fun to stamp the day away with the girls, pick up some new paper at the store (hush. don't you judge me, this girl loves paper.) and visit with my friends! Friday night we stayed up extra late chatting, I'm so sad that they are only here a few days a year. Miss you girls already!


Alma was sweet enough to bring some of the new, and otherwise unreleased stamps to the event. And of course, since I LOOOOVE me some Cat's Pajamas, I picked up a few! Here's a sneaky peeky at the new set titled "What a Blast!" Note: This set will be released Monday night - but if you're local (Boston, MA) there just MIGHT be a few left over at Right At Home! I wasn't fast enough on the draw and missed her fun new pinwheel CutUps Die, but you can bet I'll be buying it tomorrow night!

I just loved the sketch challenge that TCP recently ran for their weekly TCP Tuesday challenge, but was crazy busy this week. I used the Pennant CutUps from TCP for a quick and easy layout. You can bet I'll add this to my go to layouts.... Speaking of TCP Tuesday, if you didn't see already, TCP Tuesday now offers the chance at winning $10 in Cat's Cash just for playing (it is awarded at random to one lucky player each Tuesday!)

Don't forget that the Pajama Party for TCP's new release will be Monday night from 8-10pm EST over HERE on their forum. If you've missed out on all the amazing sneaky peeks the past week, then you'll find links to them directly from Alma's Blog. Seriously, seriously cute stuff people!

6 Comments    Post a Comment:

Alma de la Rosa said...

Awww! This is card is almost as cute as you! It was great seeing you at Right @ Home Scrapbooking and chatting well into the night. Miss you already!

Jenny said...

Oh you lucky girl!! Sounds like a fantastic night! Love your card too btw- can't wait to get that die either!!

Sarah Gough said...

I wouldn't dare judge you - you do so many gorgeous things with all that paper! Sounds like an amazing, inspiring day!

Gabby said...

I very much like the way you layed out the pennants. I wouldn't have thought of that. The color combination you chose is great. I like the bear with pinwheel image, too. Cute. I have seen the pinwheel on other sample cards and it is a waaay fun cut! Can't wait to see what you do with that! :)

Lori Craig said...

darling and adorable. we'll see who has the fastest fingers after release tonight! love your sweet cards. wish I would have been in Boston this weekend. coming June 10th-ish... Cambridge. is that close? can't wait to see you! hugs!

Lisa H. said...

lucky duck! cute stuff, girlie!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover