Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 6, 2011

SFYTT in March

Its time for the next Sketch For You to Try over on my friend Jen's blog. And I'll admit, this sketch gave me a little bit of pause, cause that's a lot of layers. But luckily, I just *happened* to have some new My Mind's Eye Stella Rose and I just *happened* to need a birthday card for one of my sweet little daycare babies.... I picked through my um, large, collection of Pure Innocence images and decided to use Love You with All My Heart


Whenever the girls run across one of my samples, they stop and say "Oh, Miss Joanne, pretty!" so I knew this little cutie would love a PI girl all colored up like her. Of course lots of stitching on this one....I'm thinking it is now beyond impossible for me to create a card without stitching it.

And yeah me, I finished off the inside as well with the new Upsy Daisy Die-namics. This fabulous flower building die includes blooms in three different sizes, as well as flower centers with this neat embossing for a realistic look. And nice large petals complete with embossing lines.  Fun stuff.





I'm off to prep for my upcoming class, and a set of make and takes for My Favorite Things.  Off to see what girlie movie I can watch on demand while I prep the afternoon away!  Have a GREAT day!


10 Comments    Post a Comment:

Dana White said...

Joanne this is so cute - I love how you decorated the inside & that flower die is fabulous (must check if I've ordered that one yet!) It was lovely chatting last night looks like you girls were having a lot of fun!

Kristie W. said...

This is so sweet!! I'm sure the little girl will love it. I, too, love how you decorated the inside!

Lisa H. said...

LOVE it!

Laura Pryor said...

This IS so pretty! It's a great example using the sketch too!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Oh, Miss Joanne, this is so pretty! What a delightful card for your little friend! I just received this paper too! LOVE it! The inside is just lovely too! :D

Karen Motz said...

This is totally PRETTY!!! I'm just like the daycare girls...Whenever I'm at your place and run across a sample I always ooh and ahh too!!! Had SO much fun visiting with you last night!!!

Tasha said...

This is so adorable, i love the fab papers and the sweet image
love tasha xx

Gabby said...

I absolutely adore this card! Outside and inside! When I saw that sketch, nothing came to mind but your card certainly makes it shine! Your daisy is awesome! My new MME paper collections are on their way--can't wait to get them and create! :)

Cindy said...

This is such a pretty card. I love the color scheme you picked. :)

bernshwag said...

She sure is a little cutie pie Joanne!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover