Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 7, 2011

Fairy Happy!

Oh goodness, I have so so much work to do, but new paper was calling my name. And, I had a long overdue card to create for a sweet little friend of mine.  I dug into my new Stella Rose paper from My Mind's Eye and I had a stamped, but not yet colored (GASP) Pure Innocence: Believe in Magic image from My Favorite Things.



I finished off the inside with coordinating elements and a little Die-namics Hearts a Plenty so that it is cute inside and out. I paired with a sentiment from More Essential Sentiments and left just a little space for a quick note.  (Come on, have I convinced you to purchase that set yet? It is so handy....)


Now... back to work! Have a great, great day!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover