Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 9, 2011

Sketchy with Stella Ruby

Favorite stamps, new paper and a fun sketch. What a great start to a project!

Today is the newest Wednesday Stamp Club challenge for My Favorite Things, and I had a thank you note to write to a sweet friend. I reached for the Textile Rectangle stamp set, as well as my new My Mind's Eye Stella Rose papers. Oh my goodness, each of the packages is purely luscious!

Whether this is your first week joining us for the WSC or if you've been playing along each week, we're always glad to have company in our little weekly challenge. And, don't forget, one lucky participant will win $15 to the MFT Boutique. If the project selected at random happens to use MFT Stamps, well, then it is a cool $20 to shop with! Nice.

And what a fun sketch this week. I chose to go with LOTS of new papers, and only this one sentiment. However, I did pair it with the Perfect Petal Trio Die-namics, some vintage trim, and of course, a tiny gingham bow.




I hope you'll *squeeze* in some time to join us this week. Be sure to check in over at the MFT Forum, submit your project to the Splitcoast Galleries with this week's keyword MFTWSC10 and of course gander at all the eye candy that the Challenge team and select members of our Design Team have put together for you today. You'll find a complete link listing on the MFT Blog.




8 Comments    Post a Comment:

Kathy Martin said...

One amazing card!

Lisa H. said...

sooo perfect! love the lace and gingham!

Jodi Collins said...

This is GORGEOUS Joanne! PERFECT mix of papers and I love all the distressing!!

Karen Motz said...

Lovin' all these fun patterns!!!

Bren said...

I love this bold display of color. Very nicely done Joanne. :)

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Love what you've created with this sketch, Joanne! I can't wait to play with it myself! Beautiful papers! :D

Tasha said...

Wow this is stunning, i love the fabulous mix of colours and prints, the sentiment and flower are fab too
love tasha xx

Kathy K said...

My jaw is on the floor with this card. Everything is so amazing... the papers, the distressing, the embellishments. I never knew that a sentiment-only card could be so so stunning!!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover