Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 22, 2011

Blog Candy Grab Bag!

Its been ages since I've done blog candy... and I've been busily cleaning up my studio. So, who wants a chance at a PRIZE!

I teach locally, and end up with extra sample sets that I use during my classes. These stamps have been used, and don't come with the proper labels for each set. They don't come properly packaged either... it is quite literally a grab bag of stamps. But guess what they are **free to a lucky pair of winners**

All the stamps are from My Favorite Things, which, you may know, is one of MY favorite things. And, I hope it is one of YOUR favorite things too.

Here's the list of what's included in my HUGE Blog Candy Grab Bag!

  • WTG Lovin From the Oven
  • WTG Who's That Harvest Girl
  • WTG Who's that Musical Girl
  • WTG Time to Celebrate
  • PI: You're So Tweet
  • PI: Make Mine a Double
  • PI: Making a List
  • PI: Love you with All My Heart
  • PI: A Box of Love
  • PI: Better Get Better
  • PI: Sending you a Little Christmas
  • PI: Something Special Just for You
  • PI: Honey Bee
  • PI: My Umbrella
  • Emma and her Backpack
  • a la modes in Time to Celebrate
  • Jolinne: You make my heart sing

All this week, I'll be busily stamping so that I have samples to share with you at our upcoming release. (Previews begin this coming Friday.) And after having my boys home on school vacation, and trying to clean up this house for a First Communion....yikes, I'm behind the eight ball. A girl likes time to be prepared, to share all the goodness with you!

Here's all you have to do to enter your name to win these goodies. Leave a comment with any feedback you might have for me. Something I do you like, or.... gulp.... something I do that you don't like. (....oh gosh, I'm afraid....) It could be the name of something that I've enabled you to buy that you love.

It could be that you've been reading for ages and never left a comment to say hi, or stopping by to say that this is your very first time here. In either case - hello and welcome!! Any comment is welcome.

And yes my sweeties, you can only leave one comment on this post for your chance to win. (But I do encourage you to comment on any other posts on the blog while you're here. *giggle* come on, you can't fault a girl for trying right?)

I've been told I'm an expensive friend to have because I'm always sharing all my new treasures with you. But really, I just like to share the things I love with all of you. Only this time, I really am sharing.

Two winners will be selected at random from all the comments on this post. I'll post the winners on Monday May 2nd. ***Please please leave a mechanism for me to contact you if you're the winner. Either an email within your comment, or have your profile linked to your email address. Because if I can't contact you to get your mailing address, you can't be a prize winner. ****Honestly, I promise, I'm not selling your email addresses, I just need to be able to reach the winner to send off their goodies!

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover