Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 18, 2011

Dream Big

I'm amazed that its already the middle of the month, my taxes are finished (YEAH) and its time for the MFT Mid-month release! If you've been with us a while, you'll remember that its two a la modes, and one new VIP Kit too.

Today I have the first of two a la modes previews... today it is Dream Big. I just got this Girls Paperie paper in the mail, and I was itching to play with it. These pale blues and pinks to me are reminding me of a super cozy pair of pjs. The really broken in favorite kind....


If you look closely, do you see that little miss a la modes is wearing one of those princess eye patches? the kind that scream "I'm sleeping!" (note to self, maybe, just maybe... princess eye patches would keep my little one from disturbing me while sleeping?)

I put my Die-namics to good use to incorporate lots of the pattern papers in this collection. I love having an assortment of scalloped dies so that I'll always have just the right one to fit the scale of my project. Today it was Medium Simply Scallops that fit the bill....


I love that the Pretty Posies die looks fabulous as one multi-layered flower, or as a flower cluster like this... I like to ink the edges of each bloom and mangle the petals a little bit for extra texture.


Remember that we'll have one more a la modes to share with you tomorrow, and then you will NOT want to miss our 10pm VIP Kit shop hop. The VIP is a one day product offering, where you'll be able to pick up the May Who's That Girl stamp set as part of a bundled product offering. She's available in limited quantities though, so don't miss your chance!

Be sure to visit the MFT Blog today for a full list of designers who are participating in previews today!



Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover