Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 13, 2011

I remember BIG!

Okay folks, truth time. This sketch scared me. Big time..... I will admit to waking up thinking "I haven't made a sample for that sketch yet." Eeks.
And then I remembered that during Teaser Time for our April release that I hadn't inked up my friend Flopsey. I will sheepishly admit, I was also a little afraid of coloring in all that fur, so I made an executive decision, not to. He's paper pieced with a faint houndstooth paper, and then I shaded the edges with a Prismacolor pencil.....

Now that it is finished, I don't *love* the paper that I used for the sky/background - its really too busy.....but you know what... sometimes you gotta let go, and move on....

Even though I don't love my project, I will say this, I had a FUN night crafting, making samples for our mid month release next week. And, I've already had a peek at some of the projects the other girls on the team have for this week, and they're amazing. So, the sketch is fabulous... I was just um... a mess? *giggle*

Please visit the MFT Blog for a full list of designers with sketchy samples to share with you today!
Post a Comment

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover