Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 3, 2011

Blog Candy Grab Bag Winners:

Oh my goodness, I really should give things away more often! You girls came out of the woodwork for this one and it was SO great to hear from you. Thank you all for your support and sweet comment too. This was really, really fun!

I did see a comment requesting a clean and simple card now and again. I'll admit, that one scares me! I don't ever want you all to think I'm not *trying* hard enough, and sometimes, I look at a sample and say "Oh, that's not enough yet" and I keep going. In fact, its hard to finish a project *without* stitching on it, those babies look naked without a little stitching. *giggle*

And, I'll have to see what I can do about getting Copic marker colors incorporated. I know this is key information, but my stamp room is dark. And, admittedly an unholy mess (especially during and just after release time...) I should clean up and take photos of it for you? Any interest?

Here's a little note on how I selected the winners.... I copied ALL the comments into Excel into a spreadsheet, and used Random.org to select numbers for me. Then went to those lines in the spreadsheet and highlighted the information in that row.

I have two winners listed below. You'll need to send me an email by this Friday at 3pm EST with your mailing address. If I don't hear from you by Friday at 3pm, I will sadly have to re-draw another winner. You can email me at basilefamily at comcast dot net (I spelled it out so the spam-bots don't get me)

Congratulations to.......



The McCullough Family said...
I haven't commented very often,but am a faithful reader of your blog--I love your cards and videos--
Thanks for the great giveaway--
Happy Easter! I really love your style and way of layering textures.
I also think you photograph your cards really well. Thanks for sharing!!








Nancy Thomas said...
You probably already know that I love your cards from previous comments. That is awesome blog
candy because MFT is one of my favorites too. Happy Easter.



2 Comments    Post a Comment:

Nancy Thomas said...

Wow! Thank you so much Joanne - I had no idea I would win. Thank you so much. As you probably know it's beens a very rough week around here with all the tornado devestation. This puts a smile on my face. Thank you. I'll send you an enmai.

Anne-Marie said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners....turnin' a fetchin' shade of green (with envy) here, lol! Would luuurve to see piccies of your craft space...I'm always hoping to find someone messier than me, so I can feel a little better, bwwhhhaaaa!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover