Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 5, 2011

Class Samples Pure Innocence Winged Things Day One - Come Stamp with Me!

I've got a fun little series of posts for you today... its samples from my upcoming class at Ink About It here in Massachusetts. If you're local I'd LOVE to meet you, or if you've been to my classes before, then I'd love to catch up! We always have SO much fun working on these little beauties!  FYI, the phone number to the store is 978-392-0321 if you'd like to signup!

This next class is Pure Innocence Winged Things. We'll make three cards featuring these little cutie-pies, and use patterned paper from Girls Paperie.  Here's the first of my three samples.

The class is scheduled on Thursday June 16th from 6:30 to 8:30 pm.  (I've switched up my teaching schedule for the summer in order to not be spending "family time" in the classroom... Summer is pretty short here in New England!)

So, here's sample #1 (check back tomorrow for #2 and Saturday for #3!)  The stamp set is Butterfly Kisses and I'm using the Simply Scallops Medium in felt as our little accent....


Those of you that have taken my classes before know that I bring my blog sample, that has all my signature crazy stitching, but that the one we make in class will be the same (except for that stitching) I've already convinced a few of the girls to buy a sewing machine, will YOU be next? 

To anyone that is joining us, I'm also giving a link to my friend Jody's Sticky Stuff Sale.  I usually have a few on hand, but I know you all LOVE them.  Now's a great time to stock up so you can have LOTS and lots of dimension on your projects!

6 Comments    Post a Comment:

Country Mouse said...

Joanne...super adorable card! Wish I loved close enough to attend! I love those little images!!! thanks for sharing your card~
I also love sewing on my cards..so fun!

g said...

just darling! i'm sure everyone will have a blast!

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Already signed up and can't wait! :)

Chris said...

I wish I could live close enough to attend, alas I am no longer able to deal with those northern winters.

Bonnie Lynn said...

Joanne, this is just beautiful. Have fun at the class. Sure wish I was closer too.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Completely cute!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover