Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 6, 2011

Come Stamp with Me! Pure Innocence Winged Things Day Two

Today I've got my second sample from my upcoming class at Ink About It - the class is called Pure Innocence: Winged Things and the second project we'll be making is this sweet little Believe in Magic. 

If you're local I'd love to meet you, or catch up if we've had a class together before! 
Class will be held Thursday, June 16th from 6:30 to 8:30 pm in Westford, MA! 

The only difference, is that we won't be doing all this stitching!  I can't seem to help myself on the blog samples, but the ones I'm sending up to the store are (gasp) missing their stitching. As I mentioned the other day, I've convinced a few girls in my local classes that they really *need* a sewing machine, so I like to share the stitched samples as well so they know where I put the little extra details....


As usual, I've paper pieced her little outfit, and used Copic markers for the skin and hair.  Patterned paper here is Girls Paperie.

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Priscilla said...

This card is so ADORABLE!! I love the colors - it's so cheery!! Beautiful! Hope you have a Happy Mother's Day!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover