Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 7, 2011

Come Stamp with me! Pure Innocence Winged Things Day Three

I've been sharing samples from my upcoming lass at Ink About It.  This is the third sample we'll be making today with Pure Innocence: Little Lady as well as the new Notched Tag Die-namic.

If you're local, please join me on June 16th from 6:30 to 8:30 pm EST at
Ink About It in Westford MA!  

Patterned paper is Girls Paperie I heart this aqua, red, white and kraft color combination.    And my Tim Holtz Inksentials Blending Tool is my new BFF.  Do you spy the tiny Notched Tag? Squeal!!  I looooove the teensy little mini Die-namics.  Today it is cut from Red Felt and I dissected one of my stamp sets so that I could get just the word BUG off one of the sentiments.


All the credit on the Dainty Dots Die-namic covered with twine goes to Amy Sheffer with her stunning project here last week.  When I saw it, I had one of those ...head slap... that's BRILLIANT type reaction.  She's one of my favorites.....

Again, if you're local, would LOVE to meet up with you at Ink About It, we always have such a fun time! 

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Oh-muh-goodness! This one is my favorite. :) This is going to be a great class!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I wanna come...lol!! You rock, Joanne!!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

These cards are just too sweet Joanne! I can't wait for your class! Thanks for your email! Hope that you had a very Happy Mother's Day! :D

Annemieke said...

I love this card!! Love the stamp and the little tag..!
Annemieke

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover