Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Barbara!!

Hope you're having fun hopping along wishing Barbara Anders a very happy birthday!

I'm tickled pink to work with Barbara on the MFT Design Team. Let me tell you that she's such a sweetheart, and such a hard worker too!  I've worked the CHA Show with Barbara a few times, and she is someone that you can always count on!  I LOVE that about her and I'm excited we'll be working the show together again in Chicago! 

If you've just hopped in, then you'll want to head all the way back to Tammi's Blog so that you don't miss any of the stops on the hop today.  Barbara is a pretty well loved chick and so, there are TONS of us stamping her up a little birthday love!  


I chose to stamp up a little Pure Innocence - Birthday Princess for Barbara, and as I always admit, I'm sentimentally challenged, so I reached for my handy Die-namic Notched Tag Die to add a little {heart} and "celebrate!" I've finished off with a bright polka dotted border with my Small Scallops Die-namic and a bit of turquoise twine.  Pattern Paper is MME Lime Twist - I super love these paper packs!

If you've diligently stopped through all the cards for Barbara today, I am officially the last stop, which means all you need to stop on over to leave some love for Barbara on her beautiful blog: Paper Pursuit.

11 Comments    Post a Comment:

Sheryl said...

This card is absolutely adorable from top to bottom! The tag is the perfect touch and I love how you added the pretty twine and the ribbon. Love the paper too!
Have a great day!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

GORGEOUS!!! Love the colors!

XOXO

Lynn Put said...

What a sweet card Joanne! I love the bow, twine, tag detail and these designer papers are fantastic!

Jodi Collins said...

This is SO cute Joanne! LOVE these papers and that GORGEOUS tag! LOVE!

Vicki G said...

What an adorable card! Love the tag and twine!

Vicki

Tammy Hershberger said...

Darling card, Joanne! LOVE her paper pieced dress! (And thank you for directing people to Bar's blog to finish up... I did NOT think to ask you to do that, and was kicking myself so I'm glad you thought of it!)

Barbara said...

I'm surely feeling loved today, Joanne! So many sweet cards from so many sweet stampers! Love this card to pieces!!! Thank you for helping to make my day extra special!

Unknown said...

So sweet and cute!! I love the little tag and paper pieced dress! Beautifully done!

Betty Wright said...

Joanne, this is so precious and just beautifully done! Cannot have a Birthday Party without some CAKE! Awesome design and I just love that paper pieced houndstooth dress! Wonderful Birthday card!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is GORGEOUS Joanne!! I LOVE the ribbon and twine! Going to have to try that!

Jody Morrow said...

So so cute!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover