Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 11, 2011

Merci! This week's Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch

Last week, I had about a bazillion cards I needed to make for Teacher Appreciation Week.  And I was scratching my head about what to do for the French Teacher... and then I remembered about the MFT Typewriter Alphabet I thought these papers looked a little bit French Country, so I grabbed my paper trimmer, Die-namics Dies and got to work using this week's Wednesday Stamp Club sketch.....


 Have you treated yourself to the Fish Tail Banner Die-namic yet?  I've just bought two extra sets, pretty handy to mass produce and they are *so* reasonably priced you'll be glad to have the extras!

I've also used the notebook pattern as well as the amazing flourish from Own Your Story.  That has quickly become a "go to" set for me.


The finished card is a 5 1/4 square big enough to fit all five of the banners on top.  I usually would have added another sentiment to the Four Point Frame on the sketch, but all my stamps are in English!  And that would have ruined the theme.... so I diecut the Butterflies Die-namic (sorry appears to be out of stock) to fill up that last little piece of the puzzle. 

I do hope you'll join us for this week's Wednesday Stamp Club challenge, remember to add your project to the Splitcoast Gallery with this week's keyword MFTWSC19 by next Tuesday at noon EST for your chance at being the lucky winner of a $15 gift certificate.  Check the MFT Blog today for a full listing of all the designers with a little sketch sample for you today!

12 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jody Morrow said...

I'm in love with your card! It's GORGEOUS!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is gorgeous!!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Sooooooooo pretty Jo!! Love the colors and the MERCI sentiment is perfect!!

XOXOXO

Lisa H. said...

wow! a beautiful masterpiece!

Dawn Easton said...

Joanne, this is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

This is flippin' beautiful! I love the Merci!!

Jodi Collins said...

OOOh la la! SO gorgeous Joanne!

Rachel G said...

gorgeous! the colors are beautiful. love all the little details.

Katie Skiff said...

Beautiful!!! I haven't gotten that set yet, but it's going to be on the list!!

Michele Boyer said...

Thi is STUNNING, Joanne! Absolutely stunning! I LOVE the papers, your pretty bow...ALL of it!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Beautiful job with this sketch, Joanne! I'm hoping to give it a shot this weekend! I bet the French Teacher loved it! The papers are so pretty! Wonderfully done! Have a happy weekend! :D

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so beautiful, I love it

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover