Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 17, 2011

Who's That Girl is here! May's VIP Shop HOP!

Are you ready to be a VIP?!

Its already the middle of the month, which means its time to share our latest Who's That Girl stamp set with you. She'll officially be added to the store in early June, but you have a limited time to pick this cutie up as part of this month's VIP Kit!  



This month's kit includes the following: 
  • Enjoy the Ride Who's that Girl? stamp set
  • Enjoy the Ride MINI stamp set (VIP exclusive stamp set - will never be offered for sale or be available again $9 value, FREE)
  • Simply Scallops LARGE Die-namics die
  •  Lilly Bee Happily Lost 6 x 6 Paper Pack
If you didn't start up at the MFT Blog then be sure to swing back up to the front of this little blog hop so that you don't miss a bit.  I'm just a few stops from the end, so if you've jumped in here, you've missed a whole BUNCH of great samples.  

The last two years, we've had a LOT of fun on family bike rides with the boys! Mind you, I'm not a "sporty" girl, but I do love going out for a little tour with the boys.  Its a great way to get a little fresh air, a bit of exercise, but most of all, I love anything we can do all together.  That's going to be even more important as those little boys get older.... finding an activity that we all enjoy......



The pattern papers that I've used today are October Afternoon 5 and Dime - I've done a little sentiment tab thingy again.....  see I told you, it's becoming a *thing* for me.

I'm getting down to the last of my twill wide width ribbon. GASP. I'm going to have to find more.  I don't think I'm done with it yet.  I love the lush bow it ties.  I love that the ivory matches everything.  Must. Find. More. Twill.

While you're shopping, be sure to add those two a la modes I Need Some Face Time and I Treasure Our Frienship - and if you like this VIP Kit, then be sure to hop to it.  At *most* it is available for 24 hours, but there's always the possibility it will sell out, and be gone even sooner than that! So, as soon as you reach the end of this blog hop, be sure to go grab yours!

The next stop on tonight's hop is Julie Dinn - I hope you'll race on over to see what she's put together for you tonight with this fabulous new set!  Thanks SO much for stopping by tonight! 

18 Comments    Post a Comment:

Alli Miles said...

oooh love the use of blues!!

Dawn Easton said...

Love all those blues and kraft!!! Fabulous girl!

jeanne girl said...

The blues are so pretty all together - good eye!!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

omg, I love how you used this dp! What a great card design with this cute image.

Rachel G said...

Love the shades of blue together. And your big bubbly bow!

Eva said...

Ohhh my goodness...so loving the beautiful blues on this!! Stunning card!!

Anonymous said...

I am bloody speechless again!!! Love the blues and usually I am not a blue fan!!! But you rocked it Jo!

Anonymous said...

I am bloody speechless again!!! Love the blues and usually I am not a blue fan!!! But you rocked it Jo!

Jody Morrow said...

Pretty card, Jo!

Inge Groot said...

Blue and Kraft...a perfect match! Fabulous card Joanne, love it:-D

StampOwl said...

love all the blues

Nancy Thomas said...

I'm with everyone else in that I love the monochromatic look with all the different blues. I love the overall design of this. Kudos!

Lisa H. said...

wow! what a blue beauty....seriously stunning, Joanne!

Megan said...

These blues are soooo pretty together! Lovely card, Joanne!

reeree62 said...

Joanne, I just LOVE these blues...your card is awesome!

g said...

oooo- such pretty blues!! and i love your tab/sentiment- it rocks & i have to remember to try it more often-love that look!

Karen Motz said...

Love all the blues and the bit of stitching on the sentiment!!!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So pretty!! Love all the blues...gorgeous!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover