Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Today I have two little projects to share with you using the My Favorite Things First Place Award Ribbon.  It is a super handy little set, with tons of flexibility for whatever project you might be "needing" to check off your to do list.  And let me say, this is a FUN set to work with.

Using my crimper (remember those things, do you have one sitting in your "storage" area like me?)  I first cut the scalloped portion of the ribbon then ran in through my crimper, looks like corrugated cardboard now eh?

I stamped the star with Memento Canteloupe Ink and the Green Pinking circle with Versamagic Spanish Olive.  Patterned papers are from October Afternoon Five and Dime (loving that collection!)


I have a card for my husband from our painting challenge earlier in the week, but the boys and I thought it would be fun to make a wearable award ribbon for my hubby.  I dug out my denim scrap, a pin back and got to stamping.  This time I've used the little star border around the edge and staggered the words "Best Dad Ever" across the star in the center. 


I hope that you all have a wonderful day today, I'm off to get a teapot started for the boys to bring a cup up to their dad!

2 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover