Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 15, 2011

CPS Sketch - What's Cooking?

Did you know that My Favorite Things is the sponsor for this weeks sketch on Card Positioning Systems?  This is CPS Sketch number 222, and as you'll see there are lots and lots of delicious layers! That's my kind of sketch....



You really *should* play along because there is a prize offered to one participant at random.....be sure to add your sample HERE.

I was itchy to stamp with my a la modes: What's Cooking stamp set, she's so pretty in her little apron.  This is going to be me for the rest of the summer, Monday was my first pickup at our CSA (farm share at the local family farm) and I'm going to be back into the swing of things washing and cooking all this delicious produce! 



I thought these adorable Cosmo Cricket: Odds and Ends paper was just perfect for the stamp set.  I've paired the sketch with my Simply Scallops Die-namic and just a bit of Baker's Twine. 

I hope you'll come play along with us this week - I know lots of girls on the Design Team have been working with this sketch.  Have a GREAT day!


6 Comments    Post a Comment:

Stampin in the suburbs said...

Joanne,
This is adorable. I love the odds and ends papers with this stamp. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

I love her paperpieced apron!!! Lovely card!!!!!!!!!!!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja

Karen Motz said...

I figured you would have cooked up something cute for this sketch and I wasn't disappointed!!!!! :-)

deb said...

Hi Joanne,
Very cute! I too love her apron that matches the background! I am new to 'blogland'...but maybe I will play along on one of your challenges sometime!
Thanks
Debi

Gabby said...

This card is darling! I like everything about it! From the coloring to the dp, to the stitching and the ribbon/twine! It't great! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

EEEEKS! I LOVE that paper!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover