Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 6, 2011

June Teaser Time Day Four: Rainbow Die-namics

Oh my goodness, am I ever so excited about one of the products we're sharing on Teaser Time today!  I sure do love my Cloud Die-namics and now I've got this fabulous Rainbow Die-namic to pair with it! 
 
Here's a few fun tips about this amazing Die-namic! 
  • This Die-namic will cut seven arcs for the rainbow that will line up perfectly! Sure I've made them before myself by tediously painstakingly cutting circles, and then nesting other circles inside of that but boo-hiss, who has time for THAT? And um, no mater how I tried, they didn't fit together precisely.  And um, I'm sort of prone to things being done with precision. *giggle*  
  • Don't feel like using all of the seven arcs - that's cool too - I've used only five here...
  • The rainbow is also sized perfectly to coordinate with either of our cloud Die-namics!
My amazing friend Jody has a fabulous tip about building your rainbow - she's um, only a creative genius!  Be sure to check out her post today for all the details! 

I only had to decide what to cut my rainbow from, felt?  solid cardstock? pattern paper?  I chose this fun pattern paper pack from Pink Paislee.  I didn't do the traditional ROYGBIV (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet) thing and went crafty using the colors in the paper pack.


My sentiment is "You're Awesome" from More Essential Sentiments  and I've paired it with the Flat Bottom Clouds Die-namics cut from felt. What kiddo wouldn't love to find this in their lunchbox?


Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog today for a full list of designers participating in previews today. We've got teasers today, and tomorrow, and then woo-hoo its time for the release Tuesday night at 10pm EST.  How's that shopping list coming - so many amazing things this month!

11 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jackie Pedro said...

LOVE this!!! The colors are so bright and fun! Great card, Joanne!

Nancy Thomas said...

OMG - a rainbow??? I so need this. Very pretty and colorful card.

StampOwl said...

love your rainbow created with DP

Tracey said...

I love this card Joanne!! Fantastic!!

Unknown said...

This is AWESOME Joanne!! Who knew I needed a rainbow?!! :)

CraftyMomOf3 said...

SERIOUSLY??? Unbelievable....cannot wait to get my hands on it!!

Beautiful Jo! Love it!

Christy said...

That card is what's awesome! LOVE IT :)

Tasha said...

OMG this is totally adorable, love the papers you made the rainbow from!
love tasha xx

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this! These papers could not be more perfect!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I LOVE this!! Great papers!

Anonymous said...

Super cute card. I like how you went "out of the box" with cheery prints i/o solids.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover