Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 5, 2011

Pure Innocence Teaser Time - Popping By


I don't know how they do it, but every month, those Pure Innocence stamps get cuter and cuter!  I had SO stinkin' much fun working on this project.  

Knowing that I wanted to have a red and white striped popcorn bucket, I dug through my paper bins for inspiration. And was SO excited when I decided on the Echo Park For the Record line.  I haven't used much of it, but it turned out to be *exactly* what I needed for this little cutie-pie.

If you're paper piecing this little sweetie, then you'll want to stamp out an "extra" set of hands along with her popcorn box and little soda cup.  Otherwise, these pieces aren't properly sitting on top, they end up sunken beneath her shirt.  It takes an extra moment or two, but TRUST me when I say these are the little extras that make your finished project simply perfect!


Goodness gracious! Have you SEEN this fun new Die-namics die Mini Film Strip Border.


 It is not totally perfect for this stamp set, or for scrapbooking, or for our WTG Chick Flick set? And *squeal* hooray for the largest in our Simply Scallops series!  This size graces a 5 1/4 square card nicely don't you think?


Most of all this sweet illustration, isn't she just stinkin' cute?  Oh, how I love PI!


To make my little sentiment panel, I cut a small white circle from both white cardstock and from a black and white polka doted cardstock, then a slightly larger circle from only black.  I stamped the sentiment to the bottom of the circle, then trimmed a small piece of the polka dot for the top half and then zig-zag stitched them together.   Fun! I think you'll be seeing that one a lot.  I like it.  Be warned. *giggle*


Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog today for a full list of designers participating in previews today!  There are FIVE teasers up for previews today!
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover