Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 4, 2011

just a little .... SFYTT!


Good morning everyone! I'm so excited that Jen del Muro asked me to play along this month as her Designer of the Month in June Sketch for You to Try! If you've been reading here a long time, then you surely know I'm a fan.

With the new format, there is ONE new sketch each month, and a big prize is available at random to ONE lucky person that completes all twelve challenges. I'm happy to say that I've done all the sketches so far, so I'm now officially HALFWAY there! Woo-hoo!

Here is this week's sketch and I had so much fun putting together a little sample for you with this month's sponsor STAMPING BELLA!


Lucky girl that I am, I used to design for Stamping Bella and let me say, I ADORE her images. And of course I {heart} Emily too. ..... its just that there just aren't enough hours in the day for all the stamping gigs I'd *like* to take on..... So, I was super excited to pull out my Bella-Bindahs full of stamps and see which one was just right for this sketch.....



I was feeling a little Twinkle Toes-ish and that sweet little Huggabugg hadn't seen ink yet... Pattern paper is My Mind's Eye and all my accents are kraft - lotsa lotsa stitching and a big old fluffy bow.

Be sure to stop by Jen's Blog and submit your entry into this month's SFYTT and be sure to visit all of the SFYTT sistah's today to see what they've put together with this fun and fabby sketch!

1. The SKETCH FOR YOU TO TRY {SFYTT} will be posted on the first Saturday of each month on www.iheart2stamp.com at 8am EST and will stay open to participants until the last day of the month, unless otherwise noted.
2. This is for fun! Interpret the sketch as you wish and embellish as desired. There are no vendor restrictions, but we would love to see you use the sponsor’s stamps!
3. Each month we will have a Designer of the Month that will be chosen from past month’s participants.
4. Come and play with us on each and every sketch! On Christmas Day 2011 a prize package worth over $200 will be given away to one very lucky and loyal SFYTT stamper that participates in EVERY sketch for the year.
5. To be eligible for the prize package, you must complete ALL of the sketches by each of the deadlines AND link your creation to the link system on that month’s sketch post (the first Saturday of the month). Everyone except for SFYTT Sisters are eligible for the prize package, including Designer of the Month and international players.
6. When posting your sketch creation on your blog, please post the sketch and link back to the sketch post on www.iheart2stamp.com. When posting to online galleries, please use the keyword “SFYTT.”



9 Comments    Post a Comment:

Amber Hight said...

GORGEOUS card, Joanne! I love what you did with with this fab sketch, one of my favorite SB stamps! So happy to have you joining us this month!

Michelle said...

Love your card today Joann...gorgeous!! Great job with the sketch. Have a nice weekend.

Terri said...

Great job with the sketch, Love the pattern papers and the image you used. So glad to have you as a Guest designer this month. I have been a fan of your work for awhile now!

Sarah Gough said...

Gorgeous card, yay for guesting!

Amy Sheffer said...

So sweet, Joanne! I've missed your Bella creations, so this is a treat! Glad to have you as GD this month!

Jody Morrow said...

Gorgeous card, Jo!

Leslie said...

Beautiful.....perfect papers and colouring and of course the bow!!! :)

Jodi Collins said...

OOOH! Just darling! LOVE these colors and papers! So excited to have you with us this month!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

SUPER cute!! Love that image, and your papers are fabulous!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover