Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 27, 2011

Late June is Graduation Party time!  I have a few cards to share with this theme, today I'm sharing one I made for a friend who just graduated law school. I love how pretty this a la modes Grad Girl image is, and I love that its perfect for "grownup" who's graduating. 

I went crisp and clean with lots of black and white from my scrap pile, I've got a newsprint - I figure she's got lots of reading to do this summer while she studies for the Bar Exam! And of course, lots of stitching because that's just how I roll.


Lots of copic grey's on this card. I've used C3 and C1 for her gown, shoes and cap and the W0 and W1 for the diploma.  I've got to add more greys to my collection - they're becoming *quite* handy.  

Sigh. I've run out of this black saddle stitched ribbon again.  Grr.  I don't like when I run out of my favorites....  guess its time to buy more ribbon!  Have a great day, see you again tomorrow with another grad card.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover