Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 28, 2011

Turning the page....

You know what's great about the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club sketches? They're like an old friend, you can visit them anytime....this is the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club sketch #20 and its one of my favorites! So, I'm playing it again....

Today I've got a more masculine graduation card to share. I know, that's rare around here... but my little brother just graduated from Law School and a store bought card would certainly NOT do!

While this doesn't actually "say" graduation you get it... with the moving onto the future bit right?  I've stamped the text print and my favorite little leafy flourish to the Four Point Die-namic - both part of Own Your Story and the sentiment I actually stamped to the larger circle from the Sweet Stack


Lots of mixed stitching here, ledger and this fun crossword scrap I ran across.  And yes, ribbon on a guy card.  It needed something, and a distressed wrinkle ribbon it is.

Love you little brother, congratulations!
I'm SO stinkin' proud of you!

Edited to add: I'm trying to be better about naming my papers - when I can remember what they are, instead of just a scrap from the pile....  The green and ledger papers are Basic Grey Hello Luscious! Sorry! Last week was crazy getting ready for vacations! 

10 Comments    Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Basement Stamper said...

Congratulations on your little brother's graduation, how exciting! Your card will be treasured I'm sure as it's gorgeous. Love the different mix of papers you used.

Sarah Gough said...

I think that's perfect for a grad card - your brother will love it!

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Great guy grad card! Thanks for the inspiration. :)

Gabby said...

Great card! Love all of the papers and your layout! :)

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

Nice guy card ribbon and all.

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Yay to Greg!!! Congrats!!! Gorgeous card as always honey!!

XO

Lisa H. said...

beautiful card, Joanne. well, done masculine card....even with the seam binding ribbon!

Margarita said...

I love it and I'm wondering what kind of paper is that school type ledger paper...I need to find that, no one ever lets us know what kind of other papers they use...(hint, hint!) LOL!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I LOVE this!! So cute!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover