Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 30, 2011

Welcoming a "Fairy Sweet" Designer!

Tonight we have a fun announcement over at My Favorite Things! 

I'm thrilled to say that one of my very favorite designers is joining the team! 
I love her sense of color, I love her layered designs and she's SO super sweet.

I've admired her style for a long time, and was tickled pink when she
was a winner of our Guest Designer Challenge....

Tonight we're happy to announce that she's joining the team, and will be with us tomorrow
when our July Teasers will begin for the next release!

You'll have to click on over to the MFT Blog to see WHO it is that is joining us tonight.
And of course you'll HAVE to go congratulate that fairy sweet girl!


Today's project features Pure Innocence: Fairy Girl as well as the Die-namics Fresh Cut Grass, Little Open Scallop Strip, the Clouds Die-namics and the Button Quartet.  I love me some Die-namics right?
See you tomorrow when Teasers Begin!!

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Sarah Gough said...

*not so subtle hugs* Thank you Joanne! Gorgeous card as always chickie!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Yay!! So excited for Sarah!!! Beyond well deserved! LOVE this oh so sweet card Jo!!

XOXOXO

Jessie/knightrone said...

Gorgeous! I LOVE how you sewed the clouds on!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover