Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 31, 2011

August Pure Innocence Previews

Today's the day that we have FIVE Pure Innocence stamp sets up for previews. I have two of them to share with you, and as always, I'll follow up with the other three SOON!

My first preview is Pure Innocence: Poppy.  This card is 100% scrap and I love that.  None of this is from the same paper collection, I just dug around to see what papers I'd like to use to put this together, and then let my sewing machine have at it, and crazy stitched it all together.... I've finished my card off with a large gingham bow.  This ribbon is part of the MFT Black Collection.

I've reached for the new Die-namics Bracket Tab for my sentiment today - these tabs are super handy for me!  I love the pretty detailing on the edge....

My second preview is for Pure Innocence: Sunflower Girl - I've reached for my My Mind's Eye Stella Rose patterned papers.  I love this sweet little Sunflower Girl.  For this card, I reached for last month's File Tab Die-namics See, they make a nice pair, I think you need them both. *giggle*

I'm getting down to the end of my twill ribbon. Yikes. Scary. Must. Go. Find. More.

Have you started your sample for this month's Guest Designer Challenge - Embellish Yourself?  Looks like today is JUST the day to get that done. Entries are due Monday by 10pm EST.  Happy Stamping - I can't wait to see what you create!

Post a Comment

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover