Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 1, 2011

Tag, You're It!

Every month, there is at least one stamp set that I fall a little bit in love with. This month, it is the Tag, You're It, stamp set and Die-namics.   I know I'm always talking about my food allergic kids... the long and the short of it, is that I have to bake a lot for them since I can't buy anything at the bakery... and there is always a reason that they need a little extra treat....

My favorite cooking blog is Smitten Kitchen. She's got great recipes... so for me it was a no brainer when I "needed" chocolate chip cookies for the boys.  No lie, these ones are fabulous.  I mixed up a bunch, and then put a tray of un-baked ones into the freezer to use on demand. 

 

My husband is heading off to visit with friends, and I can't NOT send along a little goodie bag right?  Delicious on the inside, cute cute on the outside....


he's also staying with a friend in NYC, and I couldn't send him off empty handed.  Two glassine bags, each with a chocolate chipper safely nestled inside.


I've also mentioned a bunch that we belong to a local CSA (a.k.a. farm share) at a local family farm. Which means, I have oodles of zucchini in my kitchen right now.  Zucchini muffins it is. Those babies go like hot-cakes around here, but there's always a few you can gift up for a friend.  


Don't forget to check the MFT Blog today for a full listing of Designers with previews for you today!





Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover