Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 1, 2011

Tag, You're It!

Every month, there is at least one stamp set that I fall a little bit in love with. This month, it is the Tag, You're It, stamp set and Die-namics.   I know I'm always talking about my food allergic kids... the long and the short of it, is that I have to bake a lot for them since I can't buy anything at the bakery... and there is always a reason that they need a little extra treat....

My favorite cooking blog is Smitten Kitchen. She's got great recipes... so for me it was a no brainer when I "needed" chocolate chip cookies for the boys.  No lie, these ones are fabulous.  I mixed up a bunch, and then put a tray of un-baked ones into the freezer to use on demand. 

 

My husband is heading off to visit with friends, and I can't NOT send along a little goodie bag right?  Delicious on the inside, cute cute on the outside....


he's also staying with a friend in NYC, and I couldn't send him off empty handed.  Two glassine bags, each with a chocolate chipper safely nestled inside.


I've also mentioned a bunch that we belong to a local CSA (a.k.a. farm share) at a local family farm. Which means, I have oodles of zucchini in my kitchen right now.  Zucchini muffins it is. Those babies go like hot-cakes around here, but there's always a few you can gift up for a friend.  


Don't forget to check the MFT Blog today for a full listing of Designers with previews for you today!





17 Comments    Post a Comment:

Lisa H. said...

darling! looove, how you used the set, joanne!

Susan said...

Those are amazing photos and tags. I can just taste the warm chocolate chips melting on my tongue!

Annemieke said...

it looks all delicious and gorgeous!! Love them!!
Annemieke

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Jo - I'm SO coming over for some yummies!! ;) But seriously, these scrumptious gifts are only made better by your uber over the top talent and gorgeous creativity.

Stunning my dear friend!!

XOXO

Jackie Pedro said...

I'll take one of each, please!! DARLING tags, Joanne!! Now you have me craving muffins and cookies and it's only 6:45 am......

Steph Herbert said...

How very sweet! I have been looking for a good Zucchini muffin recipe. The tags are darling! :)

Angel said...

Ok, you're making me hungry AND want to buy this set! Awesome tags!!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, your husband is a lucky guy. I would have told mine it was too bad he was leaving and not getting any cookies....lol. just kidding. Love the tags, these are fabulous.

Tracey said...

Ooooh, my mouth is watering after reading this post!! Gorgeous!!

Jodi Collins said...

These are AMAZING Joanne!! LOVE LOVE the bag and tags you created...and now I am STARVING looking at those cookies and zucchini muffins! YUM!

Elle said...

Did you have to open your post with the cookies? lol. Yummy pics and even yummier tags. Elle swck99@att.net

Rachel G said...

Yum! Looks so good you can just about smell them!

Nancy Thomas said...

Gorgeous tags to go along with those yummy treats. The gift bag is especially pretty.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Such delightful creations, Joanne! Thanks for sharing the recipes too! We are going to try the cookies tonight!! I can't wait...Yum! :D

Christina Fischer said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet!!! You rock, my friend! :)

Sarah Gough said...

oh I love the tags and mmmmmmm cookies!

Atticelf said...

These are so cute! And now I'm really hungry... ;)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover