Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 3, 2011

Pure Innocence Teaser Time: Make a Splash

Today is Pure Innocence Preview Day for our upcoming July 5th release at My Favorite Things!

This month, I'm light on previews, because I've been away on vacation with my family, but I was happy to get a chance to ink up this this little cutie before I left.

I put my new skills from my Copic Marker certification to work! Check it out, I didn't
paper piece her outfit (though it would be super cute done that way right?)

You'll also see that I put loads of Die-namics to work on this card, I've got the Catch a Wave Die-namic, the Clouds Trio, the Sunshine Die-namic and the fun File Tab Die-namics - you *know* I love adding my sentiments on tabs. So this one will be SUPER handy for me!

I'm a day late with my teaser for Sew Nifty - but hopefully you love me enough to cut me a break, I've been on vacation with my husband and two boys, so I didn't get to stamp as much in advance as I usually do.  I snuck in a little secret stamping today - when I was supposed to be cleaning the house... but hush, you can keep a secret right?

How could I NOT ink up a stamp that's all about sewing. Oh My Goodness, I only LOVE to sew on my projects.  I've used the coordinating Die-namics to cut out the dress form and the little bobbin.  Fun, fun stuff.  I love this collage style of cardmaking, I am already anxious to play with this set again.

I also used my Simply Scallops Medium and the Four Points Die-namic (included as part of the Own Your Story stamp set)  for my sentiment.  This black and white polka dotted ribbon was a gift from Kim's daughter Emma, she tucked it into all of our Design Team kits this month, thanks Emma!  I pleated it with the help of Scor Tape and then stitched it in place.   This beautiful paper is Basic Grey: Sweet Threads.  Pink and Green - um yes please!

I was actually able to stamp up a second card - when hubby was mowing the lawn and I was "supposedly" doing dishes. *giggle*  However, I'd lost all natural light and couldn't get a photo, so I'll have a second Pure Innocence preview for you tomorrow!

Remember to check the MFT Blog today for a full list of participating designers! I'll see you tomorrow with another preview!

Post a Comment

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover