Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 19, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch - Sewn Up!

Wouldn't it be nice if time stood still so you could fit in all the crafty things you WANT to do? Sadly, that's not the case. I love playing along in the Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge, but I don't often get the chance. This week, when I saw the sketch pop up on Facebook, I immediately printed it out, and stuck it in my to do list. Which was pretty crazy of me, because I'm leaving for CHA on Thursday at the crack of nasty early! But, I wanted to stamp. And, I have new patterned paper.

The rest of the to-do list went out the window.  Besides, I wanted to bring a card for a friend that I'm DYING to see in Chicago in JUST a few short days.  So excited!


The stamp set I'm using today is the new Sew Nifty from My Favorite Things.  I {heart} the Die-namics of the spool of thread, and that lovely dressform too.  I stamped the sewing machine to the grid paper and then tucked in my other elements.  You can *barely* see my pennant shape on the layout, but trust me its there.  Do you see the tiny scissors Die-namic? Fun! It has a tiny hole on the top so you can use it like a charm.  Genius! 

Patterned paper is from Authentique, this is the 6x6 size, so great for cardmakers!

Be sure to stop by Karen Giron's Blog:  The Sweetest Thing for the latest from the Sweet Sunday Sketch team!  I miss those girls - and so glad I got to play along this week!


If you're going to be at the CHA Supershow I'll be there at the MFT Booth starting on Thursday and I can't WAIT to meet you!

5 Comments    Post a Comment:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

I've been seeing this sketch all over today! You did a beautiful job with it, Joanne! I knew I should have grabbed those papers the other night...lol! Have a sensational time in Chicago! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! Travel safely! :D

Sarah Gough said...

Gorgeous Joanne! Have a wonderful time, safe travels!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

So beautiful Joanne!! Have a FANTASTIC time!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

XOXOXO

Gabby said...

Very neat Sew Nifty card! Love the papers and the sentiment. Don't those tiny scissors rock? :)

Michelle said...

TOTALLY gorgeous! Love this card.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover