Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 15, 2011

Blog Candy Winner (and a new candy contest coming soon!)

Hi everyone! It was so great to have you all pop by over the last week - and I've loved hearing about all your favorite summer memories. I've got two weeks left before my boys head back to school and we're just home from an amazing weekend visiting with my parents on Nantucket.  Playing at the beach, hanging out on the porch, just relaxing....  just what this girl needed!

Congratulations to Steph Herbert - selected at random with the help of Random.org.


Steph Herbert said...Love your card! What a sweet giveaway! My favorite memory from this Summer might sound strange. My grandpa passed away and the whole family gathered together for his funeral. We are a large family and don't always get along. We hadn't all been together in a very long time. Although it was a sad occasion, we managed to make it more of a celebration. It was so nice to be together and I cherish the memories that we made. :)

I will be offering a NEW Blog Candy - again just for fun later this week.  I'll be giving out double prizes. One for a commenter to my blog, and one to a follower of my new Facebook page for ...just a little something...


I'm trying to move all my "crafty" facebook stuff off my main page, and keep all the stampy stuff together.  As it turns out, not *everyone* in my life loves stamps, ribbon and paper like I do.  So, if you're a Facebook lovin' girl like me, be sure to follow this page - you'll double your chances to win by following on FB and on the blog. 


0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover