Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 16, 2011

Candy Time! (again!)

I had so much fun with my blog candy contest last week, and I *happen* to have another prize package ready, so how about we do it again?

This week, I have TWO prize packages.  I'll be giving away one set off of this post on my blog, and I'll be giving away one at random to one of my "followers" on my ...just a little something... page on Facebook.

You see, I'm trying to keep the crafty stuff on the crafty side, and the family stuff on my main page.  After all, my extended family, former colleagues and college pals aren't obsessed with paper like we all are.  *giggles*

I picked up a few extra of the Pure Innocence: Popping By so that I could share with you all, she's SO very cute and I love paper piecing her little outfit.  I've got to say, the sentiments in this set in particular are totally fabulous!  I tell you the Die-namics File Tab make for easy peasy sentiment placement - seriously handy!


I've paired it with the Die-namics Mini Film Strip, and added a border along the bottom edge with the  Die-namics Solid Bracket Border.

I'm over the moon excited that my new My Mind's Eye patterned paper are starting to arrive.  I've pulled papers from a few of the new Lost and Found 2 collection - I got all four of those 6x6 pads, and have the other 6x6 sets on order.  I'm totally stalking my mail-carrier.

This sketch is the weekly sketch from CPS - lots of layers, and lots of fun!  This week's sketch is actually sponsored by My Favorite Things - woo hoo!  So be sure to put together your entry for a chance at a prize over there too! Your entry for CPS gets linked up here


Now, as I mentioned I'm giving away TWO prize packages containing the stamp set and all THREE of the Die-namics I've used on today's project.  All you have to do to enter for the prize being held here on the blog is leave me a comment with either your favorite movie title, OR the name of a movie you're really looking forward to that is coming out soon.
I'll do both.  First, I love, love love the movie Some Kind of Wonderful. In fact, I think it is about time that I netflix it again....  

And, two movies I'm dying to see - First is The Help. Did you read the book? It was fabulous.  I can't wait to see it. And, secondly, I am thrilled they're making a new Muppet Movie. I will admit.... I might have squealed out loud in the theater when I saw a preview for it, and TOTALLY embarrassed my two kids. 

Remember that a second prize package will be awarded at random to one follower on my ...just a little something facebook page....  nothing special to enter, just sign on as a follower of the page, and you're entered.  Winners will be selected on Friday, August 26th! 



Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover