Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 16, 2011

Who's Your Mummy

Its time for our Who's that Girl Hop - its the time when we unveil our upcoming VIP Kit featuring our new Who's That Girl and an un-released Die-namic. Can you believe the summer is drawing to a close (sniff. sniff.) 

I was excited to dig out my Halloween patterned papers, this one was from the Girls Paperie collection last year. I loved it, and barely used it last year, so here goes!  You might know I'm a fan of sentiments with a pun in them.  So, of course, I had to go with "Who's Your Mummy."

I've added the sentiment using the First Place Award Ribbon's fishtail banner.  And embellished with a little button and bakers twine trio.  A bit of green peeks out using the Simply Scallops Die-namic.


Want a peek at all the fun packed inside this month's VIP Kit
You'll get an EXCLUSIVE - never to be offered again - stamp set which coordinates with this month's Who's That Girl! 

AND the next Rolled Flower Die-namics - the Rolled Mum
These have been a HUGE hit, and you'll love adding to your *collection*


I'm really excited to send you off to visit with my friend Julie Dinn
have a GREAT time hopping around!

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover