Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 17, 2011

Feeling Sketchy?

For me, a sketch is like a crossword puzzle, or even like a jig-saw puzzle.  I love printing out the weekly sketch, and figuring out what stamps and paper are going to come together to finish the puzzle.

This week I was feeling a little "scrappy" and I did a little bit of stamp combining, and played with some remnant pieces of patterned paper.....


I've got my favorite flourish element from Own Your Story as well as the new Die-namic and Stamp combination from Just the Ticket. The teeny, tiny heart is from the Notched Tag Die-namic and of course, a bit of trim using Simply Scallops (Medium)
Lots of rolled edges and distressing here, and since you can't run those seams through your die-cutting machine I cut them off, and use them as a bit of trim.  

Hmmm. I'm going to have to raid the boys bureau and see what jeans they've outgrown so I can use more denim in my projects.

Here's the original sketch for this week's Wednesday Stamp Club - you should seriously play along each week - after all there is a $15 prize each week for one participant selected at random. And, if that participant has used MFT stamps, well woo-hoo that $15 becomes a $20 voucher to the MFT Boutique

......just add your sample to the Splitcoast Stampers Gallery using the listed keyword
by next Tuesday the 23rd by noon EST. 

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover