Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 23, 2011

Blog Candy Winners

Hi everyone! Thanks so much for all your participation in my blog candy contest!  I loved reading all about your favorite movies, so many great ones.

The winner from here on the blog is Trina!

Trina said..."Right now I'm waiting for Conan even though Jason Momoa doesn't look nearly as good in the previews as he did on Game of Thrones! :D"

Oh, Trina, can I tell you I *loved* Game of Thrones.  I'll admit that lately I've been big on watching shows on my iPad while stamping.  I got sucked into Bachelor Pad. Someone help me.  And then, I have a problem watching Real Housewives. Those ladies are a MESS.  

I also chose one winner from my crafty Facebook Page found HERE - you can see who the winner is for that contest over there. :)

Guess what? I bought a few extras to share with you after back to school.  My six year old broke his arm at camp last week, so its a little crazy between tending to my small patient, getting ready for back to school, and prepping for the MFT September release (which, will be amazing!) Crafty prizes coming in early September!! 



1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Trina said...

Excitement! Thank you so much for having a giveaway! I'll be calling this a birthday present! :D

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover