Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 24, 2011

Sew Nifty

Hey friends! Its Sketch Time! I am so glad that I've been back on the weekly sketch kick with My Favorite Things!

The early part of the summer I just couldn't get it together, but I've been relishing a little stamping time lately. The kids, and their constant bickering has worn me down. It has been a wonderful summer, but I'm ready for us all to get back into a "routine" and for them to start spending time with other kids their age...

I picked some nice serene patterned papers from Girls Paperie and reached for my Sew Nifty Stamp set and Die-namics and threaded up a new bobbin.  


I used the tiny heart from Notched Tag and the File Tab Die-namics  too, I {heart} both of those dies!
Here's this week's sketch if you'd like to play along.....

You'll find a list of all the girls on the Design Team that are participating in previews today on the MFT Blog!

12 Comments    Post a Comment:

Nancy Thomas said...

This is beautiful - I love the soft colors.

Christy said...

You just wow me more and more every post :)

Tracey said...

This is just gorgeous Joanne!!

Kathy Martin said...

Very cool! Love that spool! :)

Jennifer said...

Joanne,

That is beautiful!!! :) I love the pastel colors and the way you put twine on the spool (the felt heart is cute, too!)!

Thank you so much for sharing,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Melody said...

Perfect papers for the stamp set!! Very pretty!

Inge Groot said...

Stunning card Joanne!!! Those soft colors are looking great with the Sew Nifty set!!!

Sarah Gough said...

oh I LOVE that felt heart on the spool!

Michele Boyer said...

So cute! I love the little heart on the spool!

Linda McClain said...

Oh so pretty. Love your work JoAnne.

Jody Morrow said...

ADORABLE. I love the heart on the spool. CUTE!

Bev Gerard said...

This is definitely a great sketch for this fabby stamp set! Love the look of so much off-white too!

~Bev

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover