Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 24, 2011

Sew Nifty

Hey friends! Its Sketch Time! I am so glad that I've been back on the weekly sketch kick with My Favorite Things!

The early part of the summer I just couldn't get it together, but I've been relishing a little stamping time lately. The kids, and their constant bickering has worn me down. It has been a wonderful summer, but I'm ready for us all to get back into a "routine" and for them to start spending time with other kids their age...

I picked some nice serene patterned papers from Girls Paperie and reached for my Sew Nifty Stamp set and Die-namics and threaded up a new bobbin.  


I used the tiny heart from Notched Tag and the File Tab Die-namics  too, I {heart} both of those dies!
Here's this week's sketch if you'd like to play along.....

You'll find a list of all the girls on the Design Team that are participating in previews today on the MFT Blog!

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover