Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 23, 2011

Cut and Re-cut with the File Tab Die-namics!

Today I'm using my little cut and re-cut tip to shorten the length of my Die-namics die to perfectly accomodate the width of my sentiment. I shared a little video with exactly how I do this yesterday but here's a link to it on YouTube if you missed it.

For today's card, I did a LOT of paper piecing, which for me, is my favorite technique.  I stamped the hat and the dress to both a piece of ivory patterned paper and this raspberry polka dot, I trimmed apart the pieces to make a coordinating hat and lining to her coat and dress.  I also stamped the presents to three different papers so that I could have different wrapping papers, and a little ivory ribbon too!


Patterned papers are My Mind's Eye 12 Days of Christmas. This is just my kind of Christmas paper, pink, green aqua and lot of fun!

7 Comments    Post a Comment:

Steph Herbert said...

So adorable!:)

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is an adorable card Joanne! LOVE her tights...too cute! And yes...these papers have your name written all over them! :D

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Lovely post and lovely to find your blog, has a great time in your blog!


Resume Examples

g said...

how sweet!! awesome papers & paper piecing! fab tip for the dienamics tabs too- thanks for the great video!!

Leah said...

Are you doing any card classes this fall? I need to get my craft mojo back!

Razer said...

Awww... this one is really cute.. i wish there is music in this card because after listening music through these balloon speakers i want music everywhere. and i am sure this card will be more adorable if there is music in this. and the speakers that i were talking about is Music Balloon Speakers not only make a rocking hipster accessory for your iPod, but also lets you listen to music on the go with out distracting headphones as a travel iPod speakers.
travel ipod speakers

Queen Mary said...

Gee whiz I love this little girl! Your paper selection is incredible!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover