Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 22, 2011

Shortening Your Tab Die-namics for a Perfect Fit!

You know I love those Tab shaped Die-namics from MFT, but sometimes, I have a short sentiment I want to use, and the tab is too long.

Today I have a fun little tip for you - you can adjust the width of these by simply re-cutting the die for a perfectly sized tab for your sentiment. I use this little trick a lot, here's a sample and a super short little video for you showing you how I get just the right width diecut each time!

I've reached today for my File Tab Die-namics, as well as Pure Innocence: Li'l Pumpkin, my Open Scallop Doily Die-namic, the Simply Scallops Die-namic and some fun patterned paper from My Mind's Eye.


This little tip will work with either the File Tab Die-namics or the Ticket Tab Die-namics - and here's how I did it!










Thanks for stopping by today!

9 Comments    Post a Comment:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

totally adorable!! awesome tip too!!

XO!

Heather Rogers said...

Super cute! I love those tab dies too. They are in my shopping cart. :)

Katie Skiff said...

You are so smart...great tip!! This card is amazing..I love all the colors on it!!

Steph Herbert said...

You are a crafty genius! TFS that great tip and your card is super cute!:)

Nancy Thomas said...

Fun and adorably cute card - love those colors. Fantastic tip too!

Gabby said...

Great tip and thanks for the video for us visual learners! :)

Gabby said...

Ooops! Forgot to mention that I think your card is darling! Love the rich colors, paper piecing and the stitching! :)

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Wonderful idea Joanne! Thanks for sharing! This card is so delightful! :D

Anonymous said...

You are brilliant, that is all there is too it! I would of never thought of that! Thanks for the little tip!! :) Oh ya, the card rocks!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover