Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 22, 2011

Shortening Your Tab Die-namics for a Perfect Fit!

You know I love those Tab shaped Die-namics from MFT, but sometimes, I have a short sentiment I want to use, and the tab is too long.

Today I have a fun little tip for you - you can adjust the width of these by simply re-cutting the die for a perfectly sized tab for your sentiment. I use this little trick a lot, here's a sample and a super short little video for you showing you how I get just the right width diecut each time!

I've reached today for my File Tab Die-namics, as well as Pure Innocence: Li'l Pumpkin, my Open Scallop Doily Die-namic, the Simply Scallops Die-namic and some fun patterned paper from My Mind's Eye.


This little tip will work with either the File Tab Die-namics or the Ticket Tab Die-namics - and here's how I did it!










Thanks for stopping by today!
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover