Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 14, 2011

Get a little sketchy!

Wednesday so soon?  This month is zipping right by!  Today I'm happy to be working with the First Class Friend stamp set and Die-namics for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch challenge. 

This is a fabulous set for when you want to color, not stamp. This is a giant stamp set so there are tons of elements to choose from to customize your project.  I've used the cancellation mark, the "urgent" stamp, the text on the tiny little postage stamp, as well as "stamp of approval" and of course "Happy Birthday"


I am LOVING this new patterned paper Crate Paper pack Random, this is the 6x6 pad.  

Be sure to add YOUR project, with this week's keyword, to the Splitcoast Galleries for your chance at up to a $20 prize!

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Sherrie said...

Oh I love that patterned paper too! Especially the floral piece! Great card Joanne!

Sarah Gough said...

*adds to her paper wishlist* love it!

Anonymous said...

SHUT UP!!! I adore this one!

Cat Tidwell said...

This is just too awesome Joanne! Ima thinking you have about talked me into this set and dies! LOVE it!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover