Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 15, 2011

MFT @ 2Peas!

Okay friends.....I've got a fun announcement for you today!

One of my favorite online destinations, 2 Peas in a Bucket is now selling My Favorite Things stamps and Die-namics dies!  I'm so excited about this because I buy a LOT of my patterned paper from 2 Peas and I've always been a fan of the store, they've got all the hot products, so I'm thrilled that they've picked up MFT!   Hooray!


I buy a lot of my patterned paper from 2Peas - like these fun new My Mind's Eye 6x6 paper pads this one is called Blush.  I've started a little gallery over on the 2Peas site - and I love how for each little layout, you can select the products from the 2Peas store that you've used! 

To celebrate, I've created this little - okay giant (this card is 6x6) card using my Fish Tail Banner, and the Typewriter Alphabet.  I've also used my beloved Hearts a Plenty Die-namics.  Having multiple of the Fish Tail Banners makes for speedy mass production of banners.  I love that you can spell out whatever sentiment you have in mind.  

You'll find the 2 Peas collection of MFT Stamps and Die-namics here (and lots of amazing patterned paper to go with!)

6 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover