Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 6, 2011

New Release SHOP HOP

Welcome to the MFT New Release SHOP HOP!

now that we've been taunting you for a full week the latest stamps
and Die-namics are now available

but before you shop, those of us on the Design Team
have just one last HOP for you....

Each month, there is one set that I fall totally head over heels for, and this month it is this sweet Homespun Birdhouse Die-namic and Stamp Set.....


I tore apart a cardboard box to make a corrugated cardboard birdhouse, used the included circular die to create a punchout for the front of the house. All the cardboard elements were sponged with distress ink.

I *adore* the mini-pennant Die-namics for adding a little mini sentiment to your birdhouse. And for the record, baby braddies make the cutest eyes for your little birds. (Or a french knot with embroidery floss....)

I had fun pairing it with other complimentary sets this month including the Branch with Leaves, Mini Pennants and this Woodgrain Fence.... I also reached for my Cloud Trio and some white felt and the Fresh Cut Grass Die-namics for a little scene building.




For my card today I did a little inside and out treatment using the sentiment on the fish tail banner included in the First Place Award Ribbon Die-namics.


I have another fun one with the Homespun Birdhouse Die-namics
paired with All Smiles and the Tag, You're It Die-namics

I tucked this card inside my first graders bag on the first day of school. As he's headed off with a broken arm and a cast, he's a little bit anxious... and I thought this might cheer him up as he was unpacking his bag....



I'm SO excited for this month's release, and I so hope that you are too! You'll find ALL the latest stamps and Die-namics HERE in the Brand Spankin' New Category.

Now, get ready to be amazed, because
I'm passing you over to one of my dearest friends.

She's just madly talented
have a great time visiting with my friend
Jody Morrow!

30 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jackie Pedro said...

These are darling, Joanne! LOVE the sentiment flag coming out of the awesome cardboard birdhouse! The felt grass on the tag is awesome!

Barbara said...

Amazing cards, Joanne! Love every little detail!

Rachel G said...

So pretty! Love the cardboard birdhouse and the tag on your card is divine!

Jodi Collins said...

These are RIDICULOUSLY fabulous Joanne! STUNNING to the max (especially that second card...do you need my addy? LOL!!)

Karen Motz said...

Love that cardboard birdhouse and the sweet card for your little guy!!

Carly said...

Wow,,, so cute! I love that birdhouse! Just wonderful textures, colours, images ... WOW!

Christina Fischer said...

Love, love, LOVE!! The cardboard birdhouse, the adorable tag... they're just SO perfect! :)

Katie Skiff said...

I love the cardboard non the birdhouse. Also the dimension popping the card fromts out.

Debbie Carriere said...

Absolutely fantastic!! Love the cardboard birdhouse and the tag on your second card is fabulous!!!!

StampOwl said...

these are gorgeous Joanne

Arlene said...

Amazing projects!! Really lovin' the cardboard birdhouse! :-)

zehra said...

lovely cards, they are so cool, love the one you made for your son, hope it brought a smile indeed.

Susan said...

These cards are fabulous. I especially love the use of the cardboard for the birdhouse. Very clever!!!

Melody said...

I just love your style Joanne!! Love the corrugated birdhouse! Love how you used the tag!

Sherrie said...

Ummmmmm....I'm thinking everyone bought a homespun birdhouse die tonight....and if they didn't they haven't seen your blog! Nicely done!

Clarissa said...

Love the texture of the cardboard box. great idea!!

Jenny said...

Cute cute cute- love the stitching over the felt and the cardboard birdhouse!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

These are so darn cute!!!! Love them

Sarah Gough said...

Gorgeous! I love the flag on the birdhouse!

TheScrapalicious said...

beautiful cards. love it all.

afilatreau said...

These cards are simply fantabulous! The cardboard birdhouse is so unique!

Heidi Brawley said...

Wow these are super cute!!!

Kelli Hull said...

OK all together now... AWwwwww.... LOL

These are SO cute and that blue houndstooth paper is TO DIE FOR!!!! What a GREAT Mom you are with a card for the first day!!!!

Emma Digennaro said...

i definitely need these dies in my collection, i love them. Great inspiration
emma x

callyannc said...

I love these and how you recycled the card board! Genius I'd say!LOL Too cute! TFS CallyAnn(new follower)
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com
come on over:)

Bren said...

FABULOUS Joanne!! Just FABULOUS!

Lisa H. said...

ooooo and ahhhhh!

Nancy Thomas said...

Do you ever make an ugly card? Really, I don't see how you create one fabulous card after the other. Both of these are outstanding and ridiculously creative.

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Dear Joanne,
I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
I invited you gently to visit my creative Website:
Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

Jody Morrow said...

Oh my word that is ADORABLE. Love it. Love the rough edges on the birdhouse. Very cool.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover