Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 6, 2011

New Release SHOP HOP

Welcome to the MFT New Release SHOP HOP!

now that we've been taunting you for a full week the latest stamps
and Die-namics are now available

but before you shop, those of us on the Design Team
have just one last HOP for you....

Each month, there is one set that I fall totally head over heels for, and this month it is this sweet Homespun Birdhouse Die-namic and Stamp Set.....


I tore apart a cardboard box to make a corrugated cardboard birdhouse, used the included circular die to create a punchout for the front of the house. All the cardboard elements were sponged with distress ink.

I *adore* the mini-pennant Die-namics for adding a little mini sentiment to your birdhouse. And for the record, baby braddies make the cutest eyes for your little birds. (Or a french knot with embroidery floss....)

I had fun pairing it with other complimentary sets this month including the Branch with Leaves, Mini Pennants and this Woodgrain Fence.... I also reached for my Cloud Trio and some white felt and the Fresh Cut Grass Die-namics for a little scene building.




For my card today I did a little inside and out treatment using the sentiment on the fish tail banner included in the First Place Award Ribbon Die-namics.


I have another fun one with the Homespun Birdhouse Die-namics
paired with All Smiles and the Tag, You're It Die-namics

I tucked this card inside my first graders bag on the first day of school. As he's headed off with a broken arm and a cast, he's a little bit anxious... and I thought this might cheer him up as he was unpacking his bag....



I'm SO excited for this month's release, and I so hope that you are too! You'll find ALL the latest stamps and Die-namics HERE in the Brand Spankin' New Category.

Now, get ready to be amazed, because
I'm passing you over to one of my dearest friends.

She's just madly talented
have a great time visiting with my friend
Jody Morrow!

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover