Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 7, 2011

Sketch it Up!

Wow, what a week it's been! Busy busy, but oh so fun! I hope you're ready to jump into this week's Wednesday Stamp Club challenge with this week's amazing sketch.

After all that stamping for the release, I *might* just be taking a few days off to recuperate!

This is a great chance for you to play along - be sure to submit your project for your chance to win up to a $20 voucher to the MFT Boutique. Just add your entry to the Splitcoast Stampers Gallery using this week's keyword MFTWSC36.


Here's the sketch of the week, and I think you'll agree, this one is pretty easy to work with


I chose to ink up this adorable Pure Innocence: Fresh From the Oven that hadn't yet had her turn at the stamp desk (what a shame!) She's paired with some Melissa Frances paper and a little cork Hearts a Plenty Die-namics.


I will say, I really *loved* using this week's sketch, and I'm adding this to my "go to file" after all, a good sketch always makes it real easy to put together a project in a pinch! Have a GREAT day!

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover