Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 21, 2011

Feature Friday at My Favorite Things


 Today I'm blogging over on the MFT Blog. We're starting Feature Friday - and today I've got a quick video for you showing how to use Die-namics to turn a sentiment only card into something special.  If you've taken a class with me before, you know I don't buy a lot of pre-fab flowers, because then I never have the color I need to match whatever paper I want to work with.  This has been my *favorite* use of Die-namics dies!

Here's just a snippet of what I've been working on, you'll find the full feature HERE.  I hope you like our new feature!


1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Heather Rogers said...

Loved the video. When I ordered during the last release this die was still out of stock. I got an email that it was in days after my order. I am hoping it will still be there for my next order. You did a beautiful job with the card and pretty felt flowers. :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover