Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 22, 2011

Big or Small, Save them ALL! Hope You Can Cling To Challenges....

Big Or Small, Save Them All - HYCCT


Today, my sweet friend Barbara is a hostess for one of the Hope You Can Cling To challenges over at Splitcoaststampers! There are tons of prizes to be won by participating, and you'll be helping to brighten the day of someone who is affected, so be sure to check out ALL the challenges on the SCS Master Challenge Thread HERE.
 
Of course, Barbara and I talked about this ages ago, and I've even had my sample done for a few weeks, but oopsie, I forgot to schedule my post.  (duh!) 
 
Barbara's challenge is to use two sizes of any geometric shape on your project: Circles, rectangles, squares, ovals, you choose, just use two sizes!  I love doing this most notably with two circular panels.....  

I inked up my The Cat's Pajamas: Take Off stamp set for my Dad's birthday card, he's got his private pilot's license so this was just too fun for him.  My plane is paper pieced...  and for extra detail I stamped a second wing and folded it out so that it sticks right up off the card. And the "exhaust" is made cute with Liquid Applique!  A dollop of Glossy Accents and he has shiny little goggles.  Oh goodness, little details like that make me *super* happy.
 
 
This double circle detail is a "thing" for me and it makes adding a sentiment Oh So Fun!  I really DO hope you'll join us for the Hope You Can Cling to Challenges on Splitcoast Stampers.  You've got till November 7th to complete the challenges... so get going!! 

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jackie Pedro said...

This is ADORABLE, Joanne! LOVE the dimension on the wing!!!

Dolly Daydreams said...

Hi Joanne I am new to your blog and have to say am blown way by your fabulous work. Each piece is stunning beautifully crafted and truly inspiring. Wish I could get my hand on all of those lovely die cuts you use.

Marie

By the way have become a follower.

Alma de la Rosa said...

So cute. Love the striped card.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover