Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 24, 2011

Loving the Glitz!

 When I was in Houston with Kim from MFT last week, I had the pleasure of meeting Erin, one of the owners of Glitz Design.   I fell completely head over heels in love with the patterned paper she was using in their make and take called Beautiful Dreamer.   I think I might have squealed out loud in delight when she gave me some sheets of paper to play with.....  Pinks. Light Blue, Grey, Ledger Paper, Text Print Paper, Damask, Pink Houndstooth? Oh. My Word.  Yes please!! 


I paired it with Clearly Sentimental about Family and the Layered Labels Die-namics and a bit of Simply Scallops. But, as it turns out, I had a few *lovey dovey* cards to make this week, so while the paper was still handy, I had fun making another one. This time, using Clearly Sentimental About Love and the Open Scallop Doily Die-namics.

You'll notice I haven't direct linked all these products. My boys had the day off of school, which came as *quite* a surprise to me, and oh my word, do I have a lot of work to do!  All the stamps and Die-namics dies are from my (beloved) My Favorite Things


On Sunday, we had a wedding to attend, and I was horrified that I didn't have a card ready. And mentioned to my husband the possibility of needing to stop by the store to purchase one (gasp!) You can imagine the look he gave me.   

Lucky for me, I hadn't cleaned up from this crafty adventure, you'll find the wedding card back here on the blog on later this week as part of My Favorite Things Teaser Time for our upcoming November Release! 


 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover