Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 16, 2011

I {love} my job

This weekend, I'm in Houston with Kim from MFT. We're attending a trade-show for store owners and I've been teaching a Paper Bag Book project. To be honest, I've been cutting Die-namics (thank goodness for my Vagabond!) and cutting paper, packing kits and writing instructions for WEEKS. Its been a huge project, but I believe the attendees will love their finished books. 

I've made one of these little books before, and I love them. In fact, we even made one of these with my son's Cub Scout Den. (By the way, they LOVED doing it!) You can find a tutorial I wrote for Splitocast Stampers here.  (I also have a YouTube video on how to make these here)

Here's the one we made in class today, it uses a *ton* of stamps and Die-namics.  I hope you like it!







supplies used:


 





Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover