Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 16, 2011

I {love} my job

This weekend, I'm in Houston with Kim from MFT. We're attending a trade-show for store owners and I've been teaching a Paper Bag Book project. To be honest, I've been cutting Die-namics (thank goodness for my Vagabond!) and cutting paper, packing kits and writing instructions for WEEKS. Its been a huge project, but I believe the attendees will love their finished books. 

I've made one of these little books before, and I love them. In fact, we even made one of these with my son's Cub Scout Den. (By the way, they LOVED doing it!) You can find a tutorial I wrote for Splitocast Stampers here.  (I also have a YouTube video on how to make these here)

Here's the one we made in class today, it uses a *ton* of stamps and Die-namics.  I hope you like it!







supplies used:


 





10 Comments    Post a Comment:

Tracey said...

This is so fabulous Joanne!! I love it!!

Jenny said...

Love, Love, Love this!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

So adorable, Jo - definitely need to carve out some time to make one myself. Hope you and Kim had a BLAST in Houston! Hugs, gf!

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

I love your books! It's beautiful and I really love everything about it!! Great job! =)

Eva said...

OMG, girlie, this is such a cute little album! Hope you are having a great time in Houston and say Hi to Kim. Hugs to you both!

Inge Groot said...

Oh my Joanne, I wish I could have been there too. Would have loved to make this beautiful paperbag book...stunning!

Hope you have had an amazing time in Houston!

Gabby said...

So glad you have shown us more pics of the inside of this fabulous mini book! It is so great to have a job you like. :)

Megan said...

Oh, I hope you are having a blast in Houston! Your book is ADORABLE!! I have some paper sacks--I've got to try this!! *love*

Lisa H. said...

this is fantastic! how fun that you get to hang with Kim.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is fabulous Joanne! I tried to comment on it over on the MFT blog, but I couldn't! I'm glad I stopped by your blog! I'm sure the store owners in Houston LOVED it! :D

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover