Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 5, 2011

Too Cute to Spook

After playing with the New Release from MFT today, I really just wanted to play with an old favorite for this week's Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch.  I love matching older stamps with newer papers....

I reached for Pure Innocence: Honey Bee and this new My Mind's Eye Mischevious paper. I added the sentiment with the Bracket Tab Die-namics.  Oh my word, love the tabs, you need them all.  Because, if you're like me, you like options



Here's this week's sketch.  
Looks like I cheated a wee bit because my circle is centered, not off to the left.  
Whoops... my guess is you'll forgive me, right?

One hundred million things today, so I'm going to run!  Hope to see you over in the MFT Forum!
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover