Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 26, 2011

Wednesday Stamp Club

It is Teaser Time for the next release at My Favorite Things, but we're till playing along in our weekly Sketch Challenge.  If you ask me, this is a perfect sketch for those long, lean and leggy á la modes - I chose Fight Like A Girl!

I slipped this card into a friend's mailbox yesterday, she's the bravest, strongest, most inspiring woman I know.  I'm so proud to call her my friend! 

As you can see, I'm still loving this Beautiful Dreamer paper from Glitz Design.  I hope you're not tired of seeing it from me yet, because I'm still loving it, and I've got a bunch more on my desktop.  I've paper pieced her adorable little top, and boxing gloves.  I added a little Copic marker for some shadow on the pieced gloves. 


Here's the sketch for you to follow along with us this week, which is a pretty great idea because there is a prize given to one participant at random each week. And, did I mention we have a new release coming? A little extra spending money would be pretty handy right?


Have fun, and get your sample in to the Splitcoast Galleries by Tuesday, November 1st at noon EST for your chance!


9 Comments    Post a Comment:

Lisa H. said...

such a cutie, Joanne!

Debbie Carriere said...

Awesome card!! Happy birthday to you :)

Michele Boyer said...

So cute, Joanne! Love your stitching and pretty papers!

Tracey said...

I absolutely love it!! Just gorgeous!!

Leslie said...

So pretty! I hear it`s your birthday! Wishing you a wonderful day and a happy, happy year ahead!

Jess Willison said...

Awesome card! Happy Birthday!

Julie said...

Gorgeous card Joanne! Love those papers and your stitching is perfect!

Jill Norwood said...

I love, love, love this stamp set! Gorgeous card!!!!

Francine said...

Cool card - love the sentiment!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover